Morningside Cuesta red as blood
"I' ʙɢɴ ʀ I' ɴ ʟʟ ʜʀ."
35 Posts
Ooc — Floof
[table width=80%][tr][td]
Nefertet's explanation did not clarify much, just reinforced what she'd already demonstrated, but Nimue gave a thoughtful hum all the same. Such an odd new concept... Of course, the ghostly woman relished in all things odd. To be odd was to be important, she'd learned. Favored by the deities that ruled that sky. Each strange stranger brought her closer to where she desired to be most, so she did not shun the odd as many did.

If not for the meat though, what for? Sport? Decoration? The idea of vampirism didn't exsist in her naive mind, so she could never conclude that much on her own. Besides, to her, the blood and the meat were one in the same. Even if it was explicitly explained to her, she still wouldn't understand. Ah, but the second part, about only eating when neccesary, that she understood.

"Hmm, eating... It is such a pesky thing... I too only eat when the pangs won't leave me be." Her voice, mind, and gaze had drifted away again. It seemed they'd never stay put for long. She even seemed to sway a bit as she spoke, as if her very physcial grip on this relam was waning.

"It is always there, no matter how far you run... It disrupts your dreams and ascentions, chaining you to this realm... Wouldn't it be nice to do away with the desire altogether...?" Her gaze returned, as had that trace of a smile. "It is so rare to find another whom agrees..."

With her thick, fluffy pelage, it was hard to see that Nimue also only ate when neccesary, as shown by faintly protruding ribs. However, with her pale, nearly translucent fur, perhaps it was visible, when the moonlight hit it just right.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
red as blood - by Nimue - February 17, 2017, 09:02 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 17, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 18, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 18, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 18, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 19, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: red as blood - by Nimue - February 19, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: red as blood - by Riqtajinaq - February 19, 2017, 07:32 PM