Moonspear i stood like a rock against the storm
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Pyx nodded and grinned again. There were wolves who prefered every type of weather. She herself disliked storms, the dark and crackling thunder and pouring rain, but she knew many loved it. Each wolf was different. It would be interesting to see what the children favored as they grew, the things that set them apart. Pyx chuckled at the thought of an angry little Amekaze. "Fierce even when you were small, then." She commented. "I myself prefer the fall. The flowers and plants bloom so well and in early fall have only just started to fade. The air has a crisp smell and the weather is generally agreeable."

Pyx made no further comment on the subject of Aria and Charon, feeling there was no need. She simply nodded and turned her mind away from thoughts of what would happen if the male did not return. Pyx laughed at Amekaze's comment and nodded. "Yes, or give us an early Spring at the least." Amekaze's posture was noted, and she moved forward to choose a piece herself. She gnawed on it thoughtfully, feeling relaxed and contented herself, despite the situation around them.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 17, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 18, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 18, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 20, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 25, 2017, 11:43 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 27, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 01, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 07, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 15, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 20, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - March 05, 2017, 04:15 AM