Dragoncrest Cliffs intricate cities built from the slag of a bulldozed anatomy
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil turns away when Eske begins to climb her way up the trees. They are wedged enough between the standing giants to prevent them from rolling one way or the other too much, combined with being neatly placed on one another for refuge. Either way, there isn’t much that moves beneath her feet as she makes her way to the heart of the damage. Heda nods to Eske’s question without looking back of her shoulder but she does chuff for her attention, pointing with her nose.

“I think it hit that one,” she says, pointing to where the bark and shards of wood have splintered off in different directions. Bits and pieces of the tree remain on the ground nearby, some covered in snow, some now. “And I guess it took these down with it.”  The observation isn’t much but just in case the girl can’t see it yet, or figure it out. Instead of lingering, she works on a decline to the other side o she can get a better look. “I’m glad everyone was in the cavern,” she says idly, thankful everyone survived the worst of the storms.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place