Stone Circle Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The newcomer seemed friendly, for which he was glad. Friendly wolves didn't generally cause trouble, which meant less work for Steady and the other leaders. He shook his head side to side. The blame isn't all on you. I'm sorry, too, that I haven't reached out, he replied genuinely. We've had a lot of new wolves join the past month or so, and I'm getting around to meeting everyone, he added with a smile. Really, he had been busy securing the borders, fearing more intruders would come. But, he didn't want to worry anyone, and so didn't add that part. Besides, with larger numbers, the odds were in their favor. 

He sat back on his haunches, content to mingle with Adeline and Phiipa instead of going off to patrol. How are you settling in? he asked Phiipa, interested in if she was finding this place suitable. He wasn't so daft as to think every wolf would enjoy being here. But, he wanted to make sure the ones that did want to stay were happy. He glanced to his daughter with a slight smile, hoping she would get in on the conversation, too.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations - by Steady - February 23, 2017, 10:36 AM