Great Bear Wilderness [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
no worries :)

She tried to leave, and if Nico was in his normal state of mind, he would've let her go. But he wasn't, and so he simply let out a soft growl, a warning of sorts as he lifted himself onto her back, careful to keep his weight on his hind legs as to not burden her remaining three legs too much. He was strong, after all, and he didn't want to make her collapse. Grasping her scruff gently between his teeth, the soldier positioned himself and with a single thrust of his hips, found purchase.

A grunt escaped his maw, and after a few gentle strokes to allow her to adjust, his pace became rougher. Soft moans trickled off his tongue every once in a while, and his movements grew erratic as time went past. Even so, Nico managed to keep most of his weight on his trembling hind legs, and a part of his mind hoped, irrationally, but still hoped that she was having a bit of fun - well, as much fun as a girl on three legs with a massive injury, having sex with a large man on her back could have. Which, suffice to say, wasn't much.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
[M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 17, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 22, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 22, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 24, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 24, 2017, 03:02 PM