Ravensblood Forest look how long this love can hold its breath
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
As Lotte ate, so did the little warrior (that was not so little anymore). Despite a lack of appetite, Chusi found the rabbit to be quite delicious and soon finished her part of the meal. She returned her attention to her new mother, almost shyly shining with pride at her words. It was all she ever needed to hear from her biological mother and yet it sounded much better coming from her real mother.

Her mouth agape and eyes growing wide, Chusi gasped. Ya mean it? She asked, almost knowing that Lotte would not get her hopes up for nothing. She gently nuzzled her if Lotte would let her, squealing softly. Thank ya, thank ya, thank ya!
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 24, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 27, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 29, 2017, 04:20 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 03, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 04, 2017, 04:56 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 13, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 26, 2017, 11:57 AM