Firefly Glen stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
“Does anything go through that thick skull of yours?” she asks while he gets sarcastic with her but he picks himself up and shakes out his fur. At first, she thinks he may leave, but he only speaks again to announce his curiosity, followed by questioning her desire for him to leave. West stares at him blankly for a long moment, questioning whether or not he’d been dropped on his head too many times as a child or if the density is just natural. Instead of waiting for him to leave, West carefully stands so that she does not lose her balance in her elevated state and drops her head to snack a few poppies out of the ground to take back with her. With several still in her jaw, she pivots around and (nearly stumbling) begins to leave.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 26, 2017, 03:10 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 03:33 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 26, 2017, 03:48 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 01:11 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 01:51 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by Ikari - February 27, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth - by West - February 27, 2017, 04:06 PM