Ankyra Sound lost at sea, where they will never find us
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
the other buckled to their knees, and they were level—she did not flinch from the others touch, who felt no more a stranger to her than the sea had. so familiar akantha treated her that she did not doubt that in some life, they must have known one another, and she was fortunate to be born into a world where she saw their reunion even if she did not recognize it! her emerald eyes followed the lign of movement that akantha had directed, and the nameless one hummed eagerly, feeding upon the others excitement. 

her head turned toward the word, the name, said with inflection—and the name resounded within her soul, so that she knew it was hers to answer to. me, the boon! she spoke with faux-incredulity, though her tone became heartfelt and sweet again. i am blessed that The Mothers have brought me to you, Akantha; that your eyes be the first to see me, and your voice be the first that i hear. you are a boon to me—i feel that i have dreamt of your voice, though i have slept a long time... she was thoughtful for a moment, but no thoughts other than the familiarity, the unfiltered and pure love she already felt for Akantha, filled her then. 

Galateia moved to profer her own kiss to the others brow; she was committed to this life, and saw no other for herself but one near the eloquent she-wolf before her. it was her only desire.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
lost at sea, where they will never find us - by Deirdre - March 02, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: lost at sea, where they will never find us - by Deirdre - March 02, 2017, 10:48 PM