Lost Creek Hollow all that may seem is but a dream within a dream
"I' ʙɢɴ ʀ I' ɴ ʟʟ ʜʀ."
35 Posts
Ooc — Floof
[table width=80%][tr][td]
"Hmm... Grayday," the spectre repeated thoughtfully, committing the name to some unseen corner in her mind. Wolves always passed in and out of her life, or perhaps a better way of putting it was that she always passed in and out of there's, so no name ever stuck permanently. No name reigned surpreme over others, no name had a reason to stick, but she still made a concious effort to remember each of her "friends", for the fear she'd go (more) insane if she couldn't recall having ever met them. 

As if an after thought, he tacked on "of Easthollow", causing her head to tilt and ears to perk. The aimless woman had traveled far and wide, passed through a great many of place, but so rarely did she ever learn their names. It was nice to give things names. It made them feel... More important. Tangible, even. Not just another pretty picture in her never ending dream. Was this Easthollow? Or was he from somewhere else? Perhaps Easthollow was the name of his "family"? Curiostiy swilred in her brain like a gracious swarm of butterflies.

"I've never heard such as place as 'Easthollow'," she admitted in her usual airy voice, her red eyes gazing beyond him in an attempt to picture the place. "Is this your 'Easthollow', or have you strayed by Her light?" Even if she were tresspasing, it wouldn't phase the spacey woman. The concept of owning territory made little sense to her, as all land belonged to the Sister and Mother. For a wolf to claim it as their own just seemed silly. 

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
all that may seem is but a dream within a dream - by Nimue - February 17, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: all that may seem is but a dream within a dream - by Nimue - March 05, 2017, 12:51 PM