Wild Berry Meadow I feel pretty, oh so pretty
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Raven had mentioned the meadow to the east of them where a small poppy field grew. The thought excited her but she did not outwardly show it, tucking it away until she could find another reason to get away for a little while. It isn’t far, for she remembers, but her recent to and fro trips have possibly come too noticeable. For a while, West spends her time in the field. She surveys, maps, and watches over them as a king might his kingdom. She even takes a few from the outskirts, furthest away from the territory before she eventually takes her leave. She does not take a mouthful with her as she had from the glen but she keeps it in the back of her mind as she drifts aimlessly—and too far—north.

The scent of another, no matter how masked by the sweet smells of flowers, West takes to right away. Her ears cup forward and she watches the male roll around. Her skin feels the electricity of every touch and her head remains light, floating through the meadow as if she didn’t even have legs. Eventually she comes to a stop and slowly lowers herself to the ground nearby to keep an eye on the creature even if he doesn’t spot her right away.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
I feel pretty, oh so pretty - by Malcanthet - March 04, 2017, 08:30 PM
RE: I feel pretty, oh so pretty - by West - March 05, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: I feel pretty, oh so pretty - by Malcanthet - March 12, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: I feel pretty, oh so pretty - by West - March 12, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: I feel pretty, oh so pretty - by Malcanthet - March 14, 2017, 09:50 AM
RE: I feel pretty, oh so pretty - by West - March 14, 2017, 11:49 AM
RE: I feel pretty, oh so pretty - by Malcanthet - March 28, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: I feel pretty, oh so pretty - by West - April 02, 2017, 01:33 PM