Dragoncrest Cliffs When are having a heartfelt conversation
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra was about to go back to sleep until Xan spoke about that there might be something wrong. The girl frowned and blinked more awake to give him her attention. She slowly tipped her head. The girl listened to his words about them being each other's home. She nodded, as she remembered that she said that to him. They had grown up together after all. She was briefly confused about his way of questioning.

Kendra slowly started to nod. "Of course you are my home Xan," she spoke, after all he was like a big brother to her. The girl wagged her tail lightly to comfort him. "Though somehow I do feel I am more at home here than you are. Do you want to leave this place? Is that it?," she asked curiously.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 06, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 07, 2017, 01:30 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Kendra - March 07, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 07, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 09, 2017, 01:37 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 17, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 26, 2017, 01:04 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - April 14, 2017, 02:48 AM