Stone Circle Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
I'm pretty experienced. Me and my younger sister Sophy used to practice healing together, we always did pretty well. She said in response to his question. The alpha then asked about Krypton, and Phiipa smiled and nodded. Oh yes! She's such a nice person, I like her very much. Unfortunately we haven't had much time to talk about healing together. I'd love to talk to her more though. She said, remembering the kind woman who had helped her at the border.

Thinking back to the border, Phiipa remembered something that Valette had said about Steady, and decided she might as well ask now. Valette tells me you know a lot about the history of this pack. I'm an aspiring historian, I was wondering if perhaps you would indulge me with a story sometime? I'd love to learn as much about this pack as I can. She asked, truly sincere in what she said. Some wolves hated listening to long stories, but there were other like Phiipa who loved to think of the past, and listen to the stories of what once was.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations - by Phiipa - March 08, 2017, 08:27 AM