Horizon Ridge done my hair up real big beauty queen style
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She was not alone for long. A lone wolf soon poked its head through the foliage and asked to her purpose, as if she was completely unperturbed by the stormy and squalling conditions. The tree’s leafy, fibrous overhang did not drive out all the raindrops and her fur was still quite saturated from the deluge and the fire beasts which bedeviled her. Additionally, the air was heavy with moisture and the soggy ground was leaving her belly and limbs coated in a dark muck… okay, so it wasn’t the best shelter — but it was much better than being out there, Indie rationalized. Upon that thought, Indie tilted her head to one side, befuddled — her large, slacken ears flopping unceremoniously to the side like she were a investigative cub once more; as if wishing  one who wished to stay amongst the raindrops simply did. not. compute. 

Therefore, Indie didn’t feel the need to explain herself.  “Ahoy,” the starlet greeted, veiled by both the shadowed arboreal realm that she had chosen as her temporary auberge and her own practiced, spurious facade. A smile split upon her lips and her ivories danced against the dark.  “There’s room for two.”
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
done my hair up real big beauty queen style - by Indie - February 20, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: done my hair up real big beauty queen style - by Indie - March 10, 2017, 05:25 PM