Sunbeam Lair This will never end, 'cause I want more
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
shikoba's ears cupped forward as she listened intentively to the girl, anouke. so, she was in search to live within the mountains with the tribe? the gokenin nodded her head, acknowledging she was listening. it was nice to see another new face besides the male that joined just a few days ago, chaska was it? "Anouke Rei,"  shikoba tried on her tongue, nodding her head and making sure to remember that name. before she could say another word, the scent and presence of the chieftess made the gokenin back off. the dip of her head was returned kindly, turning her honey eyes back to anouke.

she stood by her chieftess quietly, her tail and posture lowered to respect asterr but higher than anouke. as she spoke, shikoba's eyes glossed over anouke every once in awhile, trying to find any signs of scars or wounds. she was no medic, but she was a trained warrior (still in the making). should the female give her skills to the pack, shikoba would be the first one to try her fighting skills if being a mercenary was a specialty.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 10, 2017, 02:08 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Shikoba - March 10, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 10, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 13, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 13, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 16, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 16, 2017, 01:49 AM