Ravensblood Forest i saw the creature deep inside
pretty boy
17 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Conan had been out and about, exploring this new territory to which he called his home. The giant sequoias actually confused him a bit, and he didn't like the way they liked to bleed onto his coat. He found himself grooming his fur far more often now that he lived here, for every time he brushed against a sappy tree in accident, he felt sticky. He'd learned quickly to stay clear of the bloodier trees, but still the golden ooze managed to tarnish his silky slate fur.

He had been thinking about the problems that Teaghlaigh was facing; traitors, attackers, and pups on the horizon. He didn't mind the idea of pups much, he'd always loved them, but the fact that they were being born into this pack that was facing so many difficulties troubled him. And he didn't like the idea of being caught in the middle of a war. He would fight with the Family of course, but why should he? All of this was caused by traitors, who should've been thrown out anyway. It wasn't fair to those members of Teaghlaigh who were faithful. There was much he wanted to say, to change and help his new Family, but he was only an Associate and it wasn't his place. And Conan hated being silenced.

As he wandered and wondered, the boy came along a moonlit pond, which flowed oddly in the light. Pushing away his thoughts of politics and troubles, the boy focused on the now. He trotted forwards, his ears perked with curiosity as he neared the pond's edge. He carefully stuck his nose in the water, pulling it out quickly with the sudden fear that the water might be poisoned. He looked down at his black tipped nose, his honey amber eyes wide, only to find it was normal. No harm done. With that relief, he bent back down to lap at the glowing water and it tasted no different than normal water.

Suddenly, he became aware that he wasn't alone. He looked up across the pond and noticed it was Declan. He was used to his brother's presence that he'd hardly noticed him there, probably watching from the moment Conan stuck his nose in the water. He was glad to see him brother, it made him feel safe to know that not everything was different. A playful grin lit his face and his tail began to wag. Without a word, Conan backed up and took a running start towards the water, then plunged in, attempting to splash his brother with as much water as he could.

Sorry it's so long <3
Messages In This Thread
i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 11, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 10:05 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 11, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 11, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 12, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 14, 2017, 06:22 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 14, 2017, 07:03 AM