Ravensblood Forest i saw the creature deep inside
the reckoning
31 Posts
Ooc — torvi
it was a delightful read, as always! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Declan heard the sound of Conan’s footfalls upon the earth, his ears perking and cupping forth: each time his brother’s weight hit the ground was like a beat of a war drum in time with his heart which increased in speed as the more sociable Cathan drew nearer. Conan does not notice him and the feral Commander takes utter advantage of his brother’s cluelessness. He thinks of sneaking around and play (of course) attacking him from behind but his devious plan is stalled as the wicked Commander’s eyes rove his brother with a temporary hunger that is ravenous that tempers and dies as soon as it strikes him. His brother looks particularly handsome: well groomed (although Declan wonders if his brother might yet groom himself bald living in Teaghlaigh) and touched by the moon’s beams that filtered through the break of green canopy that the small clearing offered. Concern furrowed Declan’s brow and he stretched his muzzle forth — though they were quite a distance away from one another — as he watches Conan drink from the bioluminescent pond. His ears slick back upon his head, lips and whiskers tremble as he stops breathing afraid that Conan will begin to foam at the mouth and vomit the water he consumed. That was most mild of scenarios that flew through Declan’s brain but he tempers and quiets them as he observes Conan, ghosting towards his brother though the pond remains between them. Relief washes over him when nothing appears to change.

Except that Conan notices him. Declan’s upper lip curls as he catches his brother’s playful grin. It makes him breathless. It makes him worry. And Declan is never sure which is the more powerful. He has no time to react as Conan backs up and flings himself in the water. Declan turns his head away and closes his eyes against the splash his brother makes as the bioluminescent water glows as it soaks his face, chest and his white tipped cape hairs. It is not big enough to drench the feral Commander entirely but it is enough. His muzzle glows with the mystical algae, as does every where the water has splashed upon him and it ripples and glows to life around Conan where he disrupts it’s calm. A low, displeased huff leaves Declan’s lips as he wonders for how long he will glow where the algae touches him. His burning amber gaze moves sharply to his brother. Are you happy now?.
[/td][/tr][/table]
a man reduced to a single instinct
survive

declan is limited consent · please see additional information in his profile for more information!
Messages In This Thread
i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 11, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 10:05 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 11, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 11, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 12, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 14, 2017, 06:22 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 14, 2017, 07:03 AM