Ravensblood Forest i saw the creature deep inside
the reckoning
31 Posts
Ooc — torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Conan tries to coax him, tries to manipulate him to get what he wants. It is a clever attempt but the feral Commander holds true to his dour demeanor. The unspoken challenge hangs in the air, so palpable that Declan can almost taste it. It tempts him as his brother gives his taunts life as they, too, hang in the air. Conan sends a wave of water in Declan’s direction, soaking his front again. The feral Commander’s eyelids flutter for a moment as his ears slick back to smooth against his skull. He pushes himself to his paws and makes a slow circuit around the pond. There are certainly issues they must address. Important issues. Though as it always went Conan would do much of the speaking. Declan would grunt, grumble and huff, occasionally parting his lips to speak when he desires his opinion to be heard. They needed to talk about traitors and Ceannasach’s soft treatment of them. They needed to speak about what they were going to do about it because Declan Cathán only followed the strongest, the dominate, the elite and when they ceased to be those things it caused …complications.

His burning gaze moves over his brother’s form like a lover’s caress: how a married man might touch his mistress: he knows it is wrong and yet it is the fact that the apple is forbidden that only makes him want it more. Without warning Declan launches himself into the pond, his jaws agape as his head breaks the surface of the water that illuminates and glows alive near his brother with the intention of grabbing onto an ear to tug. The pond is not deep. Declan stands comfortably in it with the water lapping just over his shoulders. It is silly to give into Conan’s desire to play and yet it is what his brother wants thus Declan gives into it. Just this once.
[/td][/tr][/table]
a man reduced to a single instinct
survive

declan is limited consent · please see additional information in his profile for more information!
Messages In This Thread
i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 11, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 10:05 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 11, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 11, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 12, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Declan - March 14, 2017, 06:22 AM
RE: i saw the creature deep inside - by Conan - March 14, 2017, 07:03 AM