Dragoncrest Cliffs i was born a dreamer
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arlo makes a good point and puts forth a good idea. Eske nods her approval as she pokes around the entrance again, before she looks at him over her shoulder, eyeing him for a moment. She cannot help but wonder if she has competition in him for Wanlida. It sets her teeth together with a sharp click and a flare of her nostrils as she thinks of it. Her competitive nature will not let her lose what she wants easily and she wants to be Wanlida. “Portia might be able to help with that too,” Eske offers. Not because she doesn’t think Melchior can’t handle it on his own but she thinks that perhaps two minds might be better than one. It certainly proved true here though admittedly, Arlo came up with the best plan so the victory is his alone. She is struck by a rise of familiar jealousy but she tampers it down until it ceases to exist. It is ridiculous and she knows it. There was never any harm in healthy competition but she is surprised that she has not lost it with her siblings being estranged and banished from Drageda. Competition can only make her better because it encourages and pushes her to better herself. “Not that I doubt Melchior’s abilities because I don’t doubt he can do it on his own,” Eske offers in explanation though why she bothered she isn’t sure. “They say two heads are better than one.” She offers with a sly grin and a lofty roll of her shoulders but then her face falls after a beat. "Except she is pregnant so she may not be able to help." She corrects herself, twitching her nose slightly.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i was born a dreamer - by Arlo - January 14, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by RIP Blodreina - January 15, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by Arlo - January 16, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by RIP Blodreina - January 18, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by Arlo - February 11, 2017, 08:37 PM
RE: i was born a dreamer - by RIP Blodreina - February 26, 2017, 09:55 AM