Stone Circle Give me your babies!
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Valette whined and snuggled up to him. He curled his head around her neck, unaware the turmoil that his mate was going through. While he wanted pups with her just as much as she did he, he kept it a little more private. He feared he would be putting too much pressure on Valette. 

He sighed, realizing she was putting enough pressure on herself for the both of them. Valette, my love, he said softly. It will happen, he assured her. Mother nature will not forget you. Your body just needs a little time to catch up to your will. He nuzzled her, trying to comfort her. He knew Phiipa's heat was weighing on his mate, but he chose not to mention the other female. Instead, he focused on Valette. We could always practice some more, he suggested, trying to lighten the mood a bit.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Give me your babies! - by RIP Valette - March 04, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: Give me your babies! - by Steady - March 05, 2017, 08:31 PM
RE: Give me your babies! - by RIP Valette - March 06, 2017, 05:11 PM
RE: Give me your babies! - by Steady - March 12, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Give me your babies! - by RIP Valette - March 15, 2017, 04:40 AM
RE: Give me your babies! - by Steady - March 19, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: Give me your babies! - by RIP Valette - March 20, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Give me your babies! - by Steady - March 28, 2017, 07:11 AM
RE: Give me your babies! - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2017, 02:35 PM