Sunbeam Lair This will never end, 'cause I want more
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
Although her head was lifted, the woman’s overall demeanour remained relaxed. She did not fear the visitor, nor did she feel any concern for the safety of any of them. She’d fallen silent after questioning the newcomer, giving her the floor to speak—and once she had, Asterr nodded. Whilst her children no longer needed to be looked after as closely as before, she said nothing, merely accepting the female’s words. Though the skill might not be groomed within the tribe’s ranks at this time, it was still a useful one to have around, just in case. The latter of her skills, however, prompted a greater reaction. The vessel’s gaze lightened with a spark of interest, whilst a smile tugged at the corners of her lips.

“To know of nature and the plants that grow within it is a wonderful thing,” she commented. “A skill with beauty at its center.” Beauty and balance, walking hand-in-hand to create nature and all that thrived within its realm. Always had she fancied plants, and so meeting another with the same inclination towards flora always seemed to pique her interest. “I believe this tribe could benefit from someone like you,” she then continued. “But, I must ask, will you be able to offer to us your loyalty in exchange for a home?” Always would she ask the same question to each guest, whether it be out of habit or tradition.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 10, 2017, 02:08 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 10, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 13, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 13, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 16, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 16, 2017, 01:49 AM