Horizon Ridge done my hair up real big beauty queen style
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Salish would be lying to herself if she thought she was not afraid and irritated by the storm. She feigned contentment when she asked the dark maiden her question, but her eagerness to join her in the dingy crawlspace betrayed her true feelings on the matter. When offered a spot, she hurried clumsily in, possibly knocking into the woman with her weight, possibly hitting her in the face with her tail. Sorry, she growled in a silly way. She turned around and faced the opening of the hidey hole, ears flopping to the side as she regarded her new friend smuggled in the dirty space alongside her.

I'm Salish, she spoke brightly and with a firm wag of her tail. What's your name? Also, I think you should know that you're very pretty. Wet and spotted with sludge though the pitch-furred female was, Salish deemed her very attractive and was not shy to inform her of this. The gold-dusted girl flashed her pearly fangs in a big, friendly smile.

[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
done my hair up real big beauty queen style - by Indie - February 20, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: done my hair up real big beauty queen style - by Salish - March 13, 2017, 07:13 PM