Blackwater Islands Run Run Lost Boy
5 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tokitae trailed after her brother as they approached the island from the sandbar. Her paws were soaked in seawater, soothing the weary ache of the long road, but serving as a stark reminder of the reality they faced once under the discerning eye of the Matriarch. Chelan would, once more, be alloted to nothing more than fodder while she would be elevated to a place beside her sister. She flattened her ears against her ruff as he threw his voice to the skies in summons to the Nereides, and their sister. Salish would be a welcome sight, but her anxiety about Chelan was too important to shove aside.

A pale woman came first, emerging from the treeline and wandering down the beach with two ocean-sapphire eyes peering suspiciously over the elegant sweep of her muzzle. Tokitae, looking rather bedraggled by comparison, shuffled awkwardly beneath the weight of the gaze. They were of a similar age, but she felt entirely dwarfed by the Siren's impressive presence—she could fill the room with her existence alone. She wanted to speak, but Salish blessedly interupted them before she could say a thing, bounding towards them with a gleeful smile and lashing sweet kisses across her brow. 

"Hello, sister." She murmured softly while she ducked her eyes under Salish's chin to peer nervously at Kalika. Beside her, Chelan was steady as a stone.
I have sea foam in my veins, I understand the language of waves.
Messages In This Thread
Run Run Lost Boy - by Chelan - March 10, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Kalika - March 10, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Salish - March 10, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Tokitae - March 13, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Akantha - March 13, 2017, 07:57 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Chelan - March 20, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Kalika - March 21, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Salish - March 22, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Tokitae - March 22, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Akantha - March 22, 2017, 08:16 PM