Redhawk Caldera The voice says I'm almost out of minutes.
170 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Having never been injured before, she ignored the advice given to her to stay in the den and rest. Airi, despite the sore tightness in her body, raised herself and trotted regally through the unfamiliar territory. Zennyo was wary here, eyeing the new land with uncertainty, while Airi kept her nose in the air, looking down on the pack who had so brazenly taken in a wretch such as she.

She wandered aimlessly, focusing on finding someone to speak to (or, more likely, to torment). She was interested in this pack that so quickly ran to her rescue. Had she seen a wolf such as her on her borders, she would have left them to bleed out. But they? They ran to her rescue, gave up precious herbs to save her, and for what?

There was a hissing sound in the air, and the smell of wolf along with it. She approached, tentatively, the sight of another, smaller pup facing off against a strange coiled beast. She said nothing at first, wondering how this pathetic-looking child would fair against such a creature.
Messages In This Thread
The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Towhee - March 07, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 31, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 15, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 18, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 19, 2017, 05:28 PM