Horizon Ridge done my hair up real big beauty queen style
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Okay, perhaps Indie had been wrong about the woman’s affinity for the rain – evinced by the alacrity in which she clamored inside the tree’s shelter. A chuckle slipped past licorice lips as she jostled herself into position, but the stranger eventually bedded down in the mud. Now that she was not the only one caked the slurried earth, Indie found that she cared much less about the unfortunate weather and their saturated milieu.

Almost immediately a compliment was offered and Indie accepted with a coy smile and appreciative tilt of her head. “Thank you,” she murmured back, her voice held quieter now that the woman was close. Wishing to return the favor without being so brazen [for Indie was forward, but she was not that forward], she continued. “But this thick pelt gets much too hot! How would I love to have a coat that resembles yours: a blanket of silk and sand.” Indie finished by leaning down and, using her onyx nose, pushed the agouti furs of Salish’s shoulders against the grain. The stranger seemed warm and friendly enough, so Indie felt comfortable in assuming she would not mind close contact.
[/td][/tr][/table]
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
done my hair up real big beauty queen style - by Indie - February 20, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: done my hair up real big beauty queen style - by Indie - March 15, 2017, 12:09 PM