Blackwater Islands all this time, i've been waiting for you
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
plainly, Galateia adored Akantha. the woman was the first she had seen upon being born out from the seas depths—her link, and her devotion, to the woman was unquestionable. she had imprinted upon her in her own way; she trusted all that came from her, and accepted what she provided. someday, Galateia knew she would repay this debt in all the ways that she could. the warmth of Akantha's eyes reminded Galateia of home; she felt at peace, and was at utter ease. 

the inquiry asked by Akantha was responded to with a nod. yes, indeed; the leaves are edible. if one has not utilized the herb before, it is best to start small and only use a small amount; the more leaves, the stronger the dosage. and this is not always a good thing—too much can cause one to become ill, she told the Matriarch. though she supposed that was true of anything, when it came to plants such a thing could be fatal due to the medicinal properties. 

her eyes surveyed the earth Akantha stood upon. this area... it would be good, to plant things here that cannot be found on the island—the earth seems fertile, she observed with a grin. the island could be a veritable safe haven for the sisters, and when her garden was completed they need not leave it for any cure as this place would have all it could host! such a thought excited Galateia, who desired only to aid others. what of the other islands, Akantha? could you tell me of them? she hummed, wondering if any others might have soil similar to this—but also desiring to hear of all that Akantha had seen from her own wildly beautiful perspective! though she was an Amazon, her eloquence seemed to be unmatched by any other of her Sisters when impassioned! Galateia so loved to see her in such a way, and hoped to see it emerge now.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
all this time, i've been waiting for you - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 05:02 PM
RE: all this time, i've been waiting for you - by Deirdre - March 15, 2017, 09:32 PM