Sunbeam Lair This will never end, 'cause I want more
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
All good! I actually hadn’t even noticed until you mentioned it, haha. Used to the order for Chaska’s joining thread. ^^" Final post from me!

A pledge of loyalty was given, and words were spoken that brought a smile to the Chieftess’ face. No matter how many wolves pledged their loyalty to her, the words themselves always managed to make a warm, fuzzy feeling extend throughout the entire length of her body. And, no matter how many of those individuals had later broken their vows, she trusted and accepted it when a new voice spoke the same sentences. Asterr could not blame the happenings of the past on those that she met in the present, for to treat someone terribly simply because she had once been wronged wasn’t her. It made no sense, no matter how often she thought about it. Each soul, no matter what the vessel had gone through, deserved a chance to prove themselves. And so, it was without hesitation that the dragoness approached and, with her trademark gentleness, touched her muzzle to the female's shoulder. There it lingered for several seconds prior to her pulling away and stepping back, her smile still intact.

“Then I welcome you to your new home,” she stated, using her head to motion in the direction of the cavern’s entrance. “Please, rest and regain the energy lost during your journey here. You are safe with us.” With that, the woman turned and began leading the way back towards the lair, her pace slow so that she might be better kept up with. She would show to the girl the entrance, then leave her to decide for herself if she was ready to enter or not. There, at the opening in the mountain, Asterr would leave the other two females as she slipped inside, wishing Anouke well, along with luck in finding a comfortable place to rest her body.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 10, 2017, 02:08 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 10, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 13, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 13, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 16, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 16, 2017, 01:49 AM