Ravensblood Forest Give me the burden, give me the blame
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
“I am happy to see you as well,” Arturo tells her honestly glad that whatever her intentions when she had hunted the cougar that she had survived her tangle with it. “Chusi is well, still as defiant as ever,” He speaks with a fond smile and yet he is worried about her abilities. He wonders that he was too rash in making her heir. He is glad that she is her own person, that she has her own opinions but her blatant disobedience and defiance of him are not qualities he looks for in leaders. Regardless of what she is to him he is still Ceannasach and it is his word that is Law. He sets though minor troubles aside for now as he moves onto her next inquiry regarding Olive. Her and her mate have caused him much trouble recently and he cannot help the terse pull of his lips. “You are Family still, Hemlock,” And he trusts her as he did. “Olive has recently given birth,” He tells Hemlock, drawing in a deep breath. “she and her mate have committed crimes against this Family. They trespassed in Blackfeather Woods territory and have brought the wrath of the wolves of the Woods down upon us. They are disgraced, for now and my trust in them is broken.” He has shown them a kindness, for, by all rights, he should have tossed them out: but that is a decision that will come from majority of the Family and not just Ceannasach. His fiery gaze searches her face for her reactions as he recounts the grim events and where things stand, shaky at best, for them all. He is troubled but it is his job to figure out how to fix it and he will. One way or another.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 13, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 16, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 16, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 20, 2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 20, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 22, 2017, 04:16 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 25, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 29, 2017, 01:39 AM