Blackwater Islands follow me into oblivion
7 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The newly minted Neophyte moves through the claimed island of The Nereides at her own pace. The Matriarch had given her a tour and Aztec retraces their steps to better help her commit it to memory. She takes in the sights and smells — the salty tang of sea brine as it moves through her guard hairs and kisses her muzzle. It is unlike anything she has ever experienced before. There is sand in Coatl’s Rise but the only water that accompanied it was river water. She excited about integrating herself into this new society that while similar in some aspects was starkly different from Coatl’s Rise, though it seemed a bit …daunting. She did not linger upon the intimidation that seized her. All she could do was her best! She would try to appease the Mothers Moon and Sea and she would work hard for the pack. “Oh,” Slips from betwixt Aztec’s lips as she zones in to realize that she was heading straight for another. Her ears cup forth atop her skull before they smooth back in submission as she alters her stance to the no doubt higher ranking woman. “Hello.” Aztec offers her demurely.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
follow me into oblivion - by Kalika - March 16, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: follow me into oblivion - by Aztec - March 17, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: follow me into oblivion - by Kalika - March 17, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: follow me into oblivion - by Aztec - March 18, 2017, 10:32 AM
RE: follow me into oblivion - by Kalika - March 20, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: follow me into oblivion - by Aztec - March 23, 2017, 06:22 AM
RE: follow me into oblivion - by Kalika - March 23, 2017, 09:55 PM