Horizon Ridge done my hair up real big beauty queen style
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi
[table width=85%][tr][td]

"well,"  mused salish with a slight incline of her snout, "i'm grateful. it sounded like that lightning struck not too far from here." were it a random act of nature or a mocking game played by the mothers, lightning was frightening see what i did there, and potentially deadly (although, she figured it was unlikely  that a bolt would choose her to strike down upon). i only hope the storm lets up soon. i miss the sun! and it was true, the sun had not shown its lovely bright face to the world in many days. it was just rain, rain, and more rain, however this was the worst she had seen of thunder and lightning.

salish settled down to listen to Indie's tale, crouching above her lowered front legs and squinting, for there was a slight spray penetrating their hiding spot and stinging her face. her eyes, however, widened abruptly when the dark princess mentioned a group gathering on the Islands. "you know of them!" she exclaimed, albeit pointing out the obvious. "that is exactly where i'm headed. i grew up in the same place as akantha. thimescrya." oh, what a happy surprise. this obsidian beauty would share a home with her, should they both safely reach the islands.

the burning desire to pry into the business of indie's past was difficult to fight, but she kept her mouth shut, aware that the past was a sore subject for many, and guessing that this was the case for her future sister by the way she spoke of her home being far away. 

[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
done my hair up real big beauty queen style - by Indie - February 20, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: done my hair up real big beauty queen style - by Salish - March 18, 2017, 07:01 AM