Lost Creek Hollow all that may seem is but a dream within a dream
"I' ʙɢɴ ʀ I' ɴ ʟʟ ʜʀ."
35 Posts
Ooc — Floof
[table width=80%][tr][td]
The ghost's tail whisked softly from side to side again when he used the term "brothers and sisters", for it truly did help paint a clearer picture in her head. So it was his family then... intriguing. She still had never heard of it, still had no idea how it worked, but she was certainly curious. Did it work like her past "family", or was it different? She had become vaguely aware that not all families worked the same... Not all believed in the same "practices" as her past people. When he told her which direction it was, she turned her muzzle to look, bleary red eyes scanning the distant purple and black forms of the hollow's trees, trying to see through them and image a group of wolves named "Easthollow". With nothing better to do, maybe she would investigate one day.

Her ears perked to the males next question, causing her to give him a side glance. Her home? Memories of such a place came creeping back, the little patch of empty woods she'd haunted since the age of a few months, then deserted when the Sister showed her a whole new world to explore... Vague memories of wolves were there too, but she'd only ever caught glimpses of them between the trees, never knew them the way she knew most wolves now... It wasn't really her home anymore though, so there was no need to reflect further. 

"My home is with the Sister and Mother, for all lands and all wolves are one beneath Their light." 

Now her eyes found him again. "I simply go and stay wherever They permit me."

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
all that may seem is but a dream within a dream - by Nimue - February 17, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: all that may seem is but a dream within a dream - by Nimue - March 18, 2017, 01:18 PM