Noctisardor Bypass I'm at an all time low [Pack Meeting + Area Discovery]
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Bumpity bump @Noor

She watched with somewhat excitement as the wolves gathered around the rock with curious looks on their faces. She saw Semira nip the haunch of Horosk, and she knew there that he would fit in just fine. She would probably go and have a chat with the new recruit to get to know him better later.

"Okay, everyone. So - First off I have some.... sad news." The Empress hesitated for a bit, sensing the taunting emotions stir within her. "Knew..... has gone missing." There. They knew now. The silence of the thought of Knew and how Gwen felt about him was tearing her up from inside, and she had figured out that she loved him. Truly loved him. Except that now he was gone. The only one she loved (who loved her back) was gone, and she felt empty inside. But she would not give up. The Bypass wolves were what kept the icy queen going. She needed to raise the pack like she would a pup. Already they trusted one another and this gave Gwen hope.

"Not to worry... The pack will continue." She announced, hoping to relax the others somewhat. "I have more news. I have been thinking about appointing a Segundo or two to help keep the pack going. Whether or not I go through with this will be decided later on, but perhaps those aspiring for a rank as such should work even harder to prove themselves." The Empress finished, shaking her pelt and stepping down from the rock, inviting all the wolves to chatter amonst themselves for a bit before they headed back to the dens for a good night's sleep.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pack Meeting + Area Discovery] - by Mawk - March 13, 2017, 02:15 PM
RE: [Pack Meeting + Area Discovery] - by Horosk - March 13, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: I'm at an all time low [Pack Meeting + Area Discovery] - by Gwen - March 19, 2017, 03:21 PM