Blackwater Islands all this time, i've been waiting for you
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Galateia went on to explain further, elaborating on the questions that surely lurked within the confindes of Akantha's mind—like a fig plucked from the stalk and opened to expose the intricate flesh beneath the tough exterior. It was an excellent metaphor to their oddly syncretic relationship. The little threads of knowledge that Akantha desperately craved. They served as a relief to the overwhelming busy noise in her mind as of late, and the burden of leading an entire flock of eager worshippers as an untrained, and untested, Matriarch. 

But she shook the concerns from her mind with ease when the pallid woman addressed the idea of planting non-native species in the lands. A thrill of pleasure raced down her spine at the idea of harboring and nurturing rare and useful flora, away from the theiving gaze of the mainland wolves. Drageda might, someday, benefit from them. And then, an idea hit her, but she withheld it for the time being and tucked it away for further examination when she returned to the company of the Mothers. 

"I've only visited this one at length, though the next nearest appears to be the sister to Soteria. I've called it Eleos." Akantha explained. "It is habitable, though the forest is thinner than the Thistlewood and there are few beaches which led me to ignore it for the time being." A quick glance to her companion revealed that she was hanging on every word; the verdant depths of her brilliant gaze was brimming with elation, and the emotion was imparted upon Akantha. An infectious flutter of her pounding heart drew a smile out of the Matriarch, "There is no easy way to it, and one has to cross the channel which is tempermental at best. I've decided to involve it in one of the trials required to become High Priestess."

"As for the rest, they are as much a mystery to me as you are."
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
all this time, i've been waiting for you - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 05:02 PM
RE: all this time, i've been waiting for you - by Akantha - March 20, 2017, 04:30 PM