Blackwater Islands Run Run Lost Boy
5 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tokitae didn't like the way their Matriarch spoke about Chelan, rather than to him directly. But there was no hope of redirecting the flow of the conversation, just as she was helpless to fight the tide—the Nereides were, as always, set in their ways. Her eyes darted sideways as Salish turned about to join them, and she watched as her sunny sister responded to the dark Amazon in her usually optimistic way. She, too, hadn't bothered to confirm any of it with either of them, and once again her stomach flipflopped anxiously. The uncertainty she harbored towards this plan was growing by the moment, but a stolen look towards her brother reassured her. He stood by, patient as the sky, and revealed nothing but his usual stoicism around the Sisters. 

She didn't raise her own voice to add to the conversation as the once-over the Matriarch gave her was obviously enough information for her to make a sound decision. Tokitae leaned slightly towards Salish, seeking the familiar warmth of her blood-born sister, as she waited for the Matriarch to approve or deny them entry.
I have sea foam in my veins, I understand the language of waves.
Messages In This Thread
Run Run Lost Boy - by Chelan - March 10, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Kalika - March 10, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Salish - March 10, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Tokitae - March 13, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Akantha - March 13, 2017, 07:57 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Chelan - March 20, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Kalika - March 21, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Salish - March 22, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Tokitae - March 22, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Run Run Lost Boy - by Akantha - March 22, 2017, 08:16 PM