Blackwater Islands my cup overfloweth
55 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Salish giggled at the noise he made, but soon thereafter, Chelan told her he would make only the most suitable kill for the sunny Initiate. She dipped her maw, simultaneously acknowledging and agreeing. Their distance into the forest deepened, so she kept her voice soft lest she startle her potential meal away. That's a good lad, Salish winked at him, although he may have missed it depending upon whether he faced forward or towards her. It was not spoken seriously, but rather with good-natured mockery, although her praise had been genuine.

Politely, the boy requested she stay put and raced ahead, apparently chasing the rabbit which they had both discovered grazing among the foliage. In mere minutes, Chelan returned to her with a dead and bleeding rabbit; a nice, plump one, too. She did not thank him, nor did she offer him even the smallest bite, because he was there to serve her. That was his job. However, she did praise him once again, impressed.

A quick, clean kill. Well done, brother. Without another word, she proceeded to wolf (yay for puns) the carcass voraciously. She effectively made a  mess, as well, and soon her muzzle and chest were stained with blood, bits of fur scattered an unbelievably large distance ahead of her.
Messages In This Thread
my cup overfloweth - by Salish - March 23, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Chelan - March 23, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Salish - March 23, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Chelan - March 23, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Salish - March 23, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Chelan - March 23, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Salish - March 23, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Chelan - March 23, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: my cup overfloweth - by Salish - March 23, 2017, 04:50 PM