Blackwater Islands the green twins with your eyes
5 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tokitae was not far when the call went up and, for lack of anything better to do, she rose from her bed of moss and headed off to the meeting. Her interest in the Nereides themselves was superficial at best. She was here for two reasons—the Mothers' will, and Chelan. That was it. Any loyalty she felt towards Akantha and her band of misfits was tenuous, but she wasn't in a position to refuse the Matriarch's offer of a home. Especially one as grand as this.

But when she arrived on the scene, her heart sank. The grayscale woman from before—Kalika, was ordering Chelan to step back, though it was immediately clear he was making every attempt to submit before both Kalika, and her daughter. A severe frown stripped the neutrality from her expression. She moved quickly, devouring the distance in a few strides, and came to stop just ahead of her brother. A glance was spared at the young girl and her eyes softened briefly before they turned on Kalika, hard once more. "What's going on?" She asked coolly.
I have sea foam in my veins, I understand the language of waves.
Messages In This Thread
the green twins with your eyes - by Kalika - March 21, 2017, 09:23 PM
RE: the green twins with your eyes - by Calypso - March 22, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: the green twins with your eyes - by Chelan - March 23, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: the green twins with your eyes - by Kalika - March 23, 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: the green twins with your eyes - by Tokitae - March 24, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: the green twins with your eyes - by Calypso - March 26, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: the green twins with your eyes - by Indie - March 27, 2017, 12:16 AM
RE: the green twins with your eyes - by Kalika - April 03, 2017, 12:18 PM
RE: the green twins with your eyes - by Calypso - April 03, 2017, 12:50 PM