Dragoncrest Cliffs When are having a heartfelt conversation
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
[table width=80%][tr][td]

Kendra was not sure about his suggestions but then again; how would she know if it would work? She was happy before Xan made his confession but that was perhaps a bit of a selfish thought, because Xan wasn't happy. He wanted her for himself. Kendra's ears fell back and she glanced at the bigger male. At least he wasn't forcing her, and she wouldn't have expected that from Xan really. He had always been sweet to her. She knew that much.

"But you don't like others. I don't want you to change yourself because of me. Or to get my favor," she returned. She never expected Xan to like the others or to make friends. But at least help enough that the pack would consider him one of them and would let him stay. Kendra's ears also flopped back at his suggestion. They had spend nights together before, especially when she needed the extra heat from his body. But somehow she couldn't help but think that Eske might like her less if she would smell of Xan. She wanted Eske as her friend but she didn't seem to like Xan.

Kendra was hesitant about it all. "Um.. yeah..," she mumbled and glanced her eyes away. She looked uncertain. "I still need to get used to the idea that you ... like me in such a way," she admitted to him. "Can I come back to the sleeping together later?" Kendra figured he meant actual sleeping, not as in having sex. She was not very interested in that. When looking at Blackfeather lust seemed to get wolves in trouble, especially when she looked at her dad.

[/td][/tr][/table]
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 06, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 07, 2017, 01:30 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 07, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 09, 2017, 01:37 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 17, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 26, 2017, 01:04 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Kendra - March 26, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - April 14, 2017, 02:48 AM