Firefly Glen missing you is a reptilian crawl
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Everything clicks into place way too fast and for a moment, West can’t remember where she is. She blinks dumbly at her brother as he shrinks the distance between them. The area is familiar enough that she doesn’t question it and her mouth hangs up as she hears his voice for the first time in weeks. Months. A sound stammers out of her mouth as his features come into fine focus and she slowly leans forward, but she isn’t sure what to say at first.

By the time he’s there in front of her, she offers a single wag of her tail and straightens out her features. West isn’t certain she’s hidden her expression fast enough, so she applies a quick sneer to her muzzle but does not reach out and touch him. The thought alone makes her skin crawl and she blows off the tension with a scoffing laugh.

“You must have forgotten I am immortal,” she snorts, briefly forgetting her purpose. Her eyes flicker away, distracted by something in the distance. It doesn’t hold her attention for long but she quickly remembers her purpose and sheds the light flutter from her face. There’s so much she wants to tell him all at once, if only because he may be able to help, but they don’t form in time before she shuts the reunion down and moves on. “My friend is hurt,” she tells him when she draws her attention back. “I was getting some things for her and trying to find something for her to eat, but,” she pauses in thought. She’d never been much of a hunter. Most of her meals had been brought to her one way or another and she never went without until lately and now, away from her pack, she isn’t entirely capable of covering the basic needs.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
missing you is a reptilian crawl - by West - March 27, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by Libeccio - March 28, 2017, 12:07 AM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by West - March 28, 2017, 05:22 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by Libeccio - March 28, 2017, 05:41 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by West - March 28, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by Libeccio - March 28, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by West - March 28, 2017, 07:02 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by Libeccio - March 28, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by West - March 28, 2017, 08:05 PM