The Heartwood meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Private 
Even though their reunion had been cut short, she doesn’t lose @Libeccio in the glen. It does not take much to earn his help, at least for a while, and with two rabbits in tow between them, she makes the trek further south. By now, the sun hangs high in the air before it begins its descent and she worries @Kitsch will have woken in a panic. She left her in a light slumber, assuring her that she’d be back soon, but the time alone in such a state causes her legs to trot a little faster than she really has the control for.

West weaves through the forest with her brother in tow but, eventually, she comes to a stop when she’s near. Through a mouthful of herbs, she turns her head to the side and waves him back a few steps so that she does not overwhelm the traumatized girl and covers the rest of the distance alone. While she knows the forest enough to come and go as she pleases, finding something specific tends to be a little trickier and she localizes the girl’s scent until she’s upon her.

“Kitsch?” she murmurs once she drops the selected herbs at her feet and covers the distance until she’s near the tired girl. “I need to tell you something.”
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - March 28, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - March 31, 2017, 11:22 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 02, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 08, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 10, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 23, 2017, 07:22 PM