Firefly Glen missing you is a reptilian crawl
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
West stares at him for a long moment as her expression hardens to a blank slate of stone. The only indication of failed control is the way her ears fall back against her head again as he accuses her of something she can’t deny. It was never something she kept terribly under wraps but she’d always stumbled through life without much of a problem. She’d managed to get from Windsong Heights to here without losing too much along the way, but she didn’t have much going for her anymore back home. Her own irritated rumble vibrates her chest but he relents anyway, but not without a few questions and, of course, repayment.

“I just told you what I’m doing,” she says sharply, brushing past him.

She keeps her legs stiff so she does not stumble and in the process, loses her grace. Even though militant marching isn’t something often associated with her, it is enough to keep her from showing she can handle herself when she needs to. She pretends to look for something not in his immediate vicinity as she mulls over her answers, thinking about the caldera and the wolves that had taken her in. She’d done a little to earn her keep but she knew from the beginning that she did not fit in with their family and she can’t take Kitsch back there without having earned enough. “Neither of us have a pack,” she decides to tell him, looking back at him, “but I need to find one to keep her safe.”
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
missing you is a reptilian crawl - by West - March 27, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by Libeccio - March 28, 2017, 12:07 AM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by West - March 28, 2017, 05:22 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by Libeccio - March 28, 2017, 05:41 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by West - March 28, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by Libeccio - March 28, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by West - March 28, 2017, 07:02 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by Libeccio - March 28, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by West - March 28, 2017, 08:05 PM