Firefly Glen missing you is a reptilian crawl
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Libeccio does not stay behind for long, which does not surprise her, and she gives him one look to the side before she refocuses on her goal. He continues to speak, even if she doesn’t want to, with an idea that makes her roll her eyes. The thought of taking on responsibility of just anyone isn’t entirely high on her list and her own followers from before are evidence enough, leeching off her home for long enough. West never branched out from Windsong Heights nor pursed anything resembling an official leadership, even if her own claws were lodged in the backs of others along the way.

But then again, what was the purpose of keeping Kitsch around? Of taking care of her so easily since she’d stumbled upon her? West heaves a sigh and brushes off the notion quickly. “That’s the last thing I want,” she tells him with an irritated flick of an ear at just the mere suggestion. “I said I wouldn’t be gone long and I still need to find something for swelling,” she tells him offhand, hoping to scoot him along to find a catch or two to feed the girl she promised a meal for.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
missing you is a reptilian crawl - by West - March 27, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by Libeccio - March 28, 2017, 12:07 AM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by West - March 28, 2017, 05:22 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by Libeccio - March 28, 2017, 05:41 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by West - March 28, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by Libeccio - March 28, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by West - March 28, 2017, 07:02 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by Libeccio - March 28, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: missing you is a reptilian crawl - by West - March 28, 2017, 08:05 PM