The Heartwood meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria
copperhead
17 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Like the dutiful and kind brother he is, Libeccio followed West from the glen to the woods with two sizeable rabbits dangling from his jaws. He hadn't struggled to catch them, but he didn't have any question as to why West failed to do so. It was just her nature; pleasure first, and all. He got the sense that she'd been too long away because by the time they reach the woodland, the tawny man is covering the distance at a brisk jog just to keep up. 

Together they twine and weave through the undergrowth until she shoots him a look that brings him to an immediate halt. His brows shoot up in surprise for a split-second, before knitting together with irritation as she motions for him to stay. Libeccio frowned, not liking the directive for someone who so brazenly shrugged off the the mantle of leader not a few short hours ago. But he does as she wishes and curls his haunches beneath him while she vanishes into the brush.
Messages In This Thread
meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - March 28, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Libeccio - March 30, 2017, 03:53 AM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - March 31, 2017, 11:22 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 02, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 08, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 10, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 23, 2017, 07:22 PM