Firefly Glen Sayin' "who are you and where are you from?"
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]He didn't know why he did it - perhaps it was a weird way of saying he terribly liked her and wished to be with her for at least the night. It was how his mother often showed affection - their silent way of saying "I love you". He watched her jerk away so suddenly that he himself got a little startled, raising and jerking away his own head in some sort of apologizing way. Her dotted brows were pulled in a worried frown, big eyes staring embarrassedly at her. His breath got trapped in her throat and he coughed softly to the side. When he cleared his throat, he dared to look at her again to see if anything had changed or if his instincts had ruined the moment.

She seemed to be just taken aback, which was totally understandable; not that that took away the hurt he had felt to see her retreat. His ears draped over the back of his skull as the stump of a tail he had left gave a slight wiggle.

I-I don't know... He admitted. I... I wanted to feel you closer - I'm sorry, truly... He rambled softly, eyes never seeking something else to focus on but her midnight beauty. He smiled then, taking a slight step closer again in the hope he could simply forget it had ever happened. Can you forgive me...?[/tr][/td][/table]
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Messages In This Thread
Sayin' "who are you and where are you from?" - by Kaori - March 27, 2017, 11:03 PM
RE: Sayin' "who are you and where are you from?" - by Tryp - April 02, 2017, 12:09 PM