Morningside Cuesta and i can touch the sky
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny blinked once and took a step back. Her words had wounded him deeply, broke a part of him that he had tried to keep within him since the day mom left them. "I treat you like my sister. You are the one who has bossed me around since we could walk. You care for nothing but yourself, you have no thoughts about how much you worry dad, or how much you scare me. The way this is going we are gonna lose you like we lost momma! You and daddy are all i got, So excuse me for wanting to keep you safe!" he replied back, with a wavering tone. His eyes were filling with tears too quickly for him to blink them back, so he allowed them to spill over.

"You're gonna give daddy a heart attack. Or you will kill yourself. but go ahead, go back to playing queen of the squirrels but I am not leaving here. If you are going to put yourself in danger then I will be here to help youwhen you get hurt. I obviously can't talk sense into you, but i wont leave you to die" he said stubbornly and planted his rear on the ground with a delibrate thump.
Messages In This Thread
and i can touch the sky - by Dawn - April 01, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Sunny - April 01, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Dawn - April 01, 2017, 10:07 PM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Sunny - April 02, 2017, 10:06 AM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Dawn - April 02, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Sunny - April 02, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Dawn - April 02, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Sunny - April 03, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Dawn - April 03, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: and i can touch the sky - by Sunny - April 04, 2017, 03:04 PM