Duskfire Glacier Siuppuk
11 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
[table width=80%][tr][td]

Negiliq leans forward to lap at the cold water, and the refreshing sensation that slips down her throat prompts a relieving sigh before the old woman lays back again comfortably. There is simply everything she could ever need in her life down south, and despite her longing for seeing her children and husband again was strong, she knew she could do without them and them without her. Down south she had adventures she could never have dreamed of if she'd remained in the north, not even if she was still a young maiden, and she owed it all to Chulyin.

Negiliq smiles when she becomes aware of her young relative's presence, and the wrinkles above her eyes roll down over her eyelids. Chulyin, my dear! she gasps, and her lazy tail wags a friendly greeting. I love it! The warmth, the colors... I would have never dreamed of this up north, she shares, her frail voice reaching joyful frequencies. The glacier does remind me of home, though... she adds thoughtfully, nostalgically too, and stares away into the blue and silver streaks that color the great ice mountain.

... Suddenly her throat starts making a beat. A gentle, whisper of a beat that grows stronger as her head turns around with a coy smile. It was an invitation, a game that she knew Chulyin had a talent for and that would surely make it feel a lot more homely for both of them even if for the most ephemeral of moments.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
Siuppuk - by Negiliq - March 24, 2017, 11:44 PM
RE: Siuppuk - by Chulyin - March 26, 2017, 01:57 AM
RE: Siuppuk - by Negiliq - April 03, 2017, 01:05 PM