Blackbeak Bluff sugar veins
pretty girls make graves
107 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
forgive me for the wait <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]

Kitsch very clearly saw a look of antipathy cross the pretty female’s visage. Though the look was fleeting, Kitsch’s fragile jaws pressed together in responsive distaste. Who was this strange girl to pass judgement on her, for simply providing her friendship? It did not occur to Kitsch that, perhaps, the girl upon the cliff hadn’t wanted company and wished to remain just how she was — alone. That simply wasn’t how she had learned to view herself and those around her. As far as the naiad was concerned, wolves always appreciated her conversations [if she had chosen to speak to them at all] and would indulge her whenever it was so desired. It was just the way of things. 

Then, Kitsch was distracted from her derailing by a question concerning the subject she enjoyed most — herself. “I guess I live here now.” Kitsch shrugged and cast her gaze out across the ocean’s waves, unintentionally mirroring Andronika’s movements. This fact made her sadder than she ever let on, and she cried nightly for her mother and her father, but Kitsch would hide this matter beneath a tongue-in-cheek facade. “But i’m… i’m not from here.” she continued cooly. ”You don’t seem like you’re from here, either.” Throwing the girl a knowing, sidelong glance.

[/td][/tr][/table]
smells  just   like  vanilla
kiss   is   sugary    sweet
skins warm like  an oven

& tastes like buttercream

Messages In This Thread
sugar veins - by Kitsch - March 05, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: sugar veins - by Andronika - March 05, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: sugar veins - by Kitsch - March 11, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: sugar veins - by Andronika - March 11, 2017, 05:35 PM
RE: sugar veins - by Kitsch - March 19, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: sugar veins - by Andronika - March 25, 2017, 03:17 PM