The Heartwood meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
All in the same go, Kitsch questions her and Libeccio shows up around the thickened trees with rabbits in tow. Her own stomach speaks of hunger but she does not go for them, turning back to see how the girl responds. The tension between the three of them rises but she does not encourage or dismantle the anxiety building in her little flower. Her brother speaks his lack of intention and Kitsch gives him a quiet greeting and the introduction goes just about as well as she expects.

"His name is Libeccio," she tells her after a moment. The reunion with her brother had been brief prior and it may take time for Kitsch to warm up to him but they have enough of it. She doesn’t have to go south anymore and she can do what she needs here and for a while, they can take care of one another.

West leans back and picks up both rabbits by their ears and tugs them close, nudging one closer to the fallen girl and leaving the extra for a moment in case she wanted it too. She can find her own food if both are taken—or she can send Libeccio off for another—but in the meantime she settles herself on the ground. “I’d been attacked when I first got here by some psychotic bitch,” she comments idly, recollecting the day easily. There’d been no warning, no reasoning; West had not committed a crime that day but she’d still taken a beating anyway. “Kitsch came across and helped me.”

Her pause is but only a moment, glancing to her brother to see his expression, but she moves on and refocuses on the injured girl. “I have a few things for you,” she says and pauses. She goes through each one, she points to the respective plant: “Something for pain, for your stomach, and this one for inflammation, but,” she hesitates with uncertainty, “it has to be applied topically.”
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - March 28, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - March 31, 2017, 11:22 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 02, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 08, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 10, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 23, 2017, 07:22 PM