Firefly Glen This is mine, everything you see is mine
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
The agutui woman's next move was a cruel, feral thing. She frozen as the femme latched onto her shoulder, fearing that the teeth scraping along her bone would sever a tendon. When the other fae started to shake her head, she felt black dots burst across her vision as she cried out in pain and anger. Quickly crumpling to the ground, she practically emulated a ragdoll in the maw of the other wolfess.

With a sharp, pointed strike to the woman's leg, she freed herself from a potentially permanent injury. Her teeth screaped upon bone before she released, scrambling away as fast as she could. Fine. The woman could have the damn fawn for all she cared, it was not worth it for her to reap a potentially fatal injury for the sake of a meal. With a huff, she froze at the edge of the treeline after backing away slowly.

Mercenary: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Shikoba - April 10, 2017, 02:05 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 03:39 PM