Raven's Watch Femme fatale
56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The boy was bold and Merrigan respected that, but the statement that then left his mouth brought a snort up from her muzzle. "Claimed? I smelled no official borders around this area Nor have a scented a pack. To claim a territory as your own all of the pack must mark a perimiter around it. Seeing as nobody has done so I have every right to be here." she spoke sternly and with a tone as confident as the pup's own voice had been. Moving into a sitting position she found herself curious as to why the young boy thought this land was his to stake claim to.

Was there a settling pack seeking to stake this land as their own? If so she may have made a mistake coming here, or it may be a blessing. She wondered what type of pack it was, and if they would possibly speak to her about their ways and accept her if she wished to join. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she scolded herself mentally, she didn't even know if there was a group of wolves, or if this pack was simply confused. "If this land is claimed, where is your leader? And if you have a Leader I wish to speak with him" she stated bluntly her vivid green eyes boring straight into his with the intent on intimidating him.
Warrior(3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 13, 2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 13, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 13, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 13, 2017, 08:54 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 13, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 13, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Bane - April 13, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - April 14, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: Femme fatale - by Eros - April 28, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: Femme fatale - by Merrigan - May 02, 2017, 12:35 PM