Redhawk Caldera Forever pretend in our shelters we don’t fall
99 Posts
Ooc — Manda
No worries at all! ♥

Elwood’s frown caused her to shrink just a little, and she regretted having to bring her dramatic situation home with her. Piling on, exactly as she had said it, was not something she had set out to do.

“In the glen, while I was looking for Shrike,” she murmured, nosing in the direction she meant even though she was certain he would know the place. “He accused me of overstepping my bounds and being too close to Moonspear, although I think it might have been to put on a show for his daughters. I’m not sure if I was in any real danger, but I didn’t want to take any more risks.”

“He knows you and Finley are leading us, now,” she added with a quiver of her dark ears, hoping he wouldn’t think she was trying to stir up trouble for them. At least Charon seemed to have a neutral opinion of the Caldera after receiving the information, sans his opinion on herself and whichever firebirds he’d been referring to in his onslaught of insulting remarks.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Forever pretend in our shelters we don’t fall - by Sassafras - April 14, 2017, 07:43 PM