The Heartwood meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria
copperhead
17 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Libeccio understands the severity of the situation almost immediately, from the way Kitsch responds to his presence (despite how out of reach he is). He remains firmly rooted in place as West explains for her benefit, as well as his own, and doesn't move to help his sister when she reaches back to grab the two rabbits. She pushes one towards the girl—Libeccio looks away from her to give her what little privacy and security he can offer. West's explaination does draw a smirk from Libeccio and he nods at his sister—it doesn't surprise him that she'd gotten into a scuffle, but he did question exactly what led to it in the first place.

The russet male settles himself down until his chest kisses the ground, and rolls half onto his side so he can stretch his limbs out more comfortably. He takes up the role of sentry—one ear remains fixated on the girls, while his eyes slowly begin to drift over the surrounding forest. He had no business intervening in West's attempts at helping Kitsch; he'd done what little he could already.
Messages In This Thread
meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - March 28, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - March 31, 2017, 11:22 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 02, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 08, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 10, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Libeccio - April 18, 2017, 02:03 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 23, 2017, 07:22 PM